Articles featured here often disappear in time or become inaccessible except via subscriptions to archive services. Please print the ones you really like or save them to your own computer.
* Anthony Legget studied Greats at Oxford, then went on to Physics, and eventually rec'd the Nobel Prize. Note what he has to say
* The Colin McEnroe show had an episode on Reviving the Classics.
* Very cute blog entry on "The Magic of Latin"
* The New Yorker on Mark Zuckerburg
* The New Yorker on James Dyson
* BEWARE THE IDES. THS Latin Club recreates Caesar’s funeral march
* Dr Lorna Robinson: 'Latin inspires and enthuses children'
* Storytelling: Learning from Year of Latin Lasted a Lifetime
* Stuck in Vermont 19. Latin Day a YOUTUBE VIDEO!
* Virgil Goes Viral - A reluctant reader is converted
* Magical thinking. Anne Carson's poems
* Classics. Local readers relish a good debate over ancient Greek yarns
* Carpe NLTRW. MC professor urges Latin students to ‘seize the week’
* Classic Chicago. A non-traditional approach to studying Greek, Roman antiquities
* FROM TIME MAGAZINE The New Case for Latin. Some schools find that kids learn more about English by studying the language of ancient Rome
* When In Rome ... Or Not. Retired teacher still laughing in Latin