* Thanks to Barbara Hill of the Univ. of Colorado, Boulder, for this wonderful flyer about how Latin aids English reading comprehension.
* Thanks to Derek Haddad for this promotional PowerPoint on the benefits of taking Latin.
* Check out the Bolchazy-Carducci website for a few links and ideas.
* Derek Muller's comments on the Classics for prospective law students.
This is exceptional and elegant set of flyers, developed by the Texas Classical Association, covers the following topics: Why Study Latin? Should I Take Latin III & IV? College & University Admissions Personnel Respond to Latin.
Designed by Ginny Lindzey, this brochure contains the latest SAT stats plus information based on Conrad Barrett's article, "Keys to Language and Cultural Awareness."
Designed by Ginny Lindzey, this flyer will serve as a quick promotional tool for students.
* Promotional materials that can be obtained from the American Classical League Teaching Resource and Materials Center:
* Latin for the Millennium
* Innovative Latin Programs for Younger Students
* Cultural Diversity & Classics: A Promotional Packet